our services

Convert your dreams into goals.

pribbel helps passionate entrepreneurs to build enduring, exclusive Shopify stores that define their categories.

50+

Stores Made

7000+

Products Added

65+

Goals Smashed

Our Expertise

Dedicated 24/7 Support

We provide our customers with 24/7 support which includes any questions that you may have about your store, any inquires regarding it, or any problems and ambiguities that you might encounter.

Product Submission

Product submission is a special step for which we give a special treatement. Each product needs to pass our strit approval criterias. We only add High quality products with Large Profit margin.

Easy to manage

You don’t need to have extended knowledge in e-commerce to manage these stores. After the order is delivered you get to have a quick session with one of our staff members to walk you through all the Store’s Features.

Infinite Possibility

With over 50 niche categories, we guarantee to create a 100% unique drop shipping store, offering YOUR customers a variety of high quality products to choose from.

Extended Plans

Pricing plans depending on your budget and size of your future business

pribbel Basic
$219


Get Started
  • Basic SEO Adjustments
  • Selected niches: jewelry, bags or shoes
  • Basic logo
  • Up to 50 products
  • 24/7  Support
Pribbel Exclusive
$350

*recommended*

Get Started
  • Custom niche
  • Custom e-mail and domain
  • Custom logo
  • Advanced SEO adjustments
  • Instagram page
  • Facebook page
  • Up to 140 products
  • Basic Storefront Banners
  • 24/7 Support
Pribbel Platinum
$489

Get Started
  • Everything from the previous plan
  • Advanced marketing strategies
  • Amazon platform
  • E-mail templating
  • Newsletter integration
  • Mobile Version Optimization
  • Advanced storefront banners
  • Insight Analysis on all four platforms
    ( Shopify, Facebook, Instagram and Amazon )
  • Up to 200 Products
  • 24/7 Support

Frequently Asked Questions

E-mail [email protected] for any other inquires that you have.

  • I am a beginner in e-commerce but I want to buy a store, will you help me out ?

    We have a special package for people who are just beginning to learn the benefits of ecommerce, and our assigned staff, that specializes in ecommerce study, will be assigned directly to you. They will teach you the basics of drop shipping and ecommerce, and will guide and support you throughout the process of setting up your store, up until your first sale.

  • I already have a store, but I struggle to get my first sale, can pribbel help me ?

    We have a staff team of Shopify Experts that specializes in store setups and startups, which will help you boost audience, adjust, upgrade and improve your webstore where possible, in order to grow authentic audience, which will then result in sales grow.

  • Do I have to pay for hosting of my Shopify Store ?

    No, you do not need to struggle to obtain a consistent hosting company, the stores are hosted to Shopify, so that is another bonus, that gives you the opportunity to direct your investment funds in areas which will help you grow your store, instead of monthly hosting costs.

  • Do I have to pay pribbel every month if I want to have support for my store ?

    Absolutely not! It is a one time payment for the creation of the store, and a life time of 24/7 Support.

  • I already have a job but want to own a dropshipping store, should I go for it ?

    Definitely yes! We will create, setup and configure the best possible store for your niche, and the only thing you need to take care of is…. Well, nothing. You sit back, and watch how your products are being shipped to your customers, and read the reviews of the satisfied customers. The whole process is automated, so when someone makes an order, our integrated apps automatically ship the product to the customer, which means you’ll be making money in your sleep. Only 1% of the people in the world have this opportunity. The rest 99% sells their time for money, so you can earn only so much from working 9 to 5.

  • Will pribbel appear as owners of my store ?

    No, as soon as we finish your store, we transfer it to your email, and the store is 100% yours.

Completely Flexible Store Creation Service

Every Store We Make Enjoys The Full Range Of Features

Purchase a plan